Adding Coupons To A Gallus onTap Menu
Before You Begin
Steps To Complete
- Log into your Gallus onTap admin dashboard.
- On the left side of the screen, click Marketing.
- On the menu that appears, click Coupons.
- On the ensuing page, click the + in the top-right.
- On the ensuing page, enter all necessary information for the Coupon:
- Coupon Name: The title of the coupon.
- Code: The code to be entered in by the user at checkout.
- Type: Choose from Percentage or Fixed Amount.
- Discount: The actual discount to be applied (dependent on your answer for the previous step).
- Total Amount: The total amount that must be reached for the coupon to be valid.
- Customer Login: Requires a login from the user (as opposed to a "Guest" checkout).
- If you are going to limit the amount of times a coupon can be used by a customer in step XIV, mark this as Yes.
- Free Shipping: Grants the user free delivery when the coupon is applied.
- Products: If you would like to limit the coupon to certain items on your menu, identify them here. If not, leave this space empty.
- Category: If you would like to limit the coupon to certain categories on your menu, identify them here. If not, leave this space empty.
- Location: Select all locations this coupon will apply to.
- Date Start: The first day the coupon can be used.
- Date End: The last day the coupon can be used.
- Uses Per Coupon: Limits the amount of times the coupon can be used on your menu (by any customer). If you would like to make it unlimited, leave the space empty.
- Uses Per Customer: Limits the amount of times the coupon can be used by a specific customer. If you would like to make it unlimited, leave the space empty.
- If you are going to use this field, please go back to step VI and make sure it is marked as Yes.
- Status: Controls the availability in your menu. Choose from Enabled or Disabled.
- IMPORTANT! Click the Save icon in the top-right of the page to save your coupon.
How Gallus onTap Works
This article will outline the basics of Gallus Golf's onTap food & beverage software and link to sub-articles that explain concepts in greater detail. Before You Begin Make sure to have an appropriate understanding of your food & beverage options in ...
Adding Popups To Gallus onTap Menus
Before You Begin Make sure to read our How Gallus onTap Works article for a basic understanding of the feature. What's The Point? When users enter onTap menus, they can either find their way around using whatever criteria they choose, or you as a ...
Setting A Gallus onTap Menu's Hours
Before You Begin Make sure you have an adequate understanding of Gallus onTap by reading our How Gallus onTap Works article. A Word On Hours When settings hours for an onTap menu, there are two separate topics to be covered: Menu Hours- Control when ...
Adding Admins For A Gallus onTap Menu
Before You Begin Make sure you have an adequate understanding of Gallus onTap by reading our How Gallus onTap Works article. Steps To Complete Some menus will need more than one user with access to the account. To do so, follow these steps: Log into ...
Adding Options To onTap Menus
Before You Begin Make sure you have an adequate understanding of onTap by reading our How Gallus onTap Works article. A Word On Options Options are the portion of an item that are up to the customer. Some examples: Side options Toppings Drinks ...