Gallus Wallet Setup Step 1: Payment Configuration
Before You Begin
What's The Point?
In order to accept payment, a payment processor must be configured. The Gallus Wallet is currently integrated with Moneris
as a payment processor. This article will outline the necessary steps to set it up.
Steps To Complete
- Go to the Hosted Pay page in the Moneris console.
- Click on Generate a New Configuration or edit an existing configuration.
- Once generated, grab the ps_store_id & hpp_key, then email them to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to configure on our end.
- Add the following:
- Type Gallus Wallet in the Description field.
- Keep transaction type default to Purchase.
- Under Payment Methods, select Credit Cards.
- Under Response Method, configure the following fields related values:
- Select Response Method to be “Sent to your server as a POST”.
- Approved URL: https://api.gallusgolf.com/v1/[GALLUS_CLUB_ID]/capabilities/monerisresponsehandler
- Declined URL: https://api.gallusgolf.com/v1/[GALLUS_CLUB_ID]/capabilities/monerisresponsehandler
- Email email@example.com to ask for your unique Club ID to enter in the above URL's. Please DO NOT enter the above URL's without adjusting them with your Club ID.
- Click Save.
- The page reloads with more information. Use “Enhanced Cancel”: Please select / check mark this option to get more information in response as we are processing the details in case of cancel as well and its required.
- Once again, click Save Changes.
- After the page reloads, click Configure Appearance.
- On the ensuing page, complete the following:
- Edit the colors of the buttons within the app (for branding purposes).
- Check the following boxes:
- Display CVD Input
- Display AVS Input
- Select the credit card logos you'd like to accept, then click Save Appearance Settings.
- Return to the Main Configuration page and click Configure Response Fields.
- Select the following checkboxes, then click Save Response Settings at the bottom of the page:
- Return line item details.
- Return billing details.
- Return other customer fields. (cust_id, client_email, note . . .)
- Return ECI value.
- Return the txn_number.
- This field is used to perform follow-ons.
- Return the VBV result code.
- Return a Visa Debit card indicator.
- Return AVS data.
- Encode cardholder name.
- This allows multibyte characters.
- If you wish to send a Moneris-generated receipt, click Configure Email Receipts and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Under Receipt Conditions, select the options and also add the email address if the merchant also wants the receipts.
- Click Save Email Settings.
- DONE! (Make sure you sent us the information described in step III above.)
- Click here for instructions on Step 2.
How The Gallus Wallet Works
Before You Begin Looking for Gallus Golf's native loyalty programs? Click here to view our How Loyalty Programs Work article. What's The Point? Many facilities are looking to provide their users with a simple and easy way to have a reloadable loyalty ...
Gallus Wallet Setup Step 3: Gallus Dashboard Setup
Before You Begin Make sure you have a familiarity with the Gallus Wallet by reading our How The Gallus Wallet Works article. What's The Point? After confirming with a Gallus Golf representative that your app is ready, it's time to connect your wallet ...
Gallus Wallet Setup Step 2: Card Account Setup
Before You Begin Make sure you have a familiarity with the Gallus Wallet by reading our How The Gallus Wallet Works article. What's The Point? A Gallus Wallet program must first be created before it can be imported into your admin dashboard. This ...
Adding A Payment Link To Your App
What's The Point? In many situations, courses may want to take direct payments through the home screen of their app when customers are looking to purchase an item. In order to offer a clean and simple interface, this article will outline some payment ...
How Online Registration Works
Before You Begin Make sure you have a general understanding of the Gallus Tournament Software by viewing our Tournament Software Basics article. Tutorial Video Enabling Online Registration After an event is created, online registration will need to ...