How Firebase/Google Analytics Work
Before You Begin
Viewing Firebase Analytics Through Google Analytics
Firebase is a developer console used to build apps. Although analytics are technically viewable in Firebase, app managers are able to access simpler reports by logging into Google Analytics
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Ensure you're viewing app analytics by clicking the account switcher in the top-left of the page.
- When you initially set up Firebase, you should have used the Firebase Project Name on this page as the title.
Active Users are the total amount of users that have accessed an app over a given time period.
- Log into Google Analytics using the instructions outlined above.
- Click Users on the left side of the page.
- Ensure the date range in the top-right of the page is correct for the period you'll be analyzing.
- The Users count is the total number of users that have accessed your app in the given time window.
- The New Users count is the total number of users that accessed your app for the first time in the given time window (aka New Downloads)
Screens grant insight into which pages of your mobile app are being viewed the most (and the least). This metric allows app managers to understand what their app is being used for and make adjustments accordingly.
How To Add Firebase Analytics To Your Mobile App
This article will walk you through the necessary steps to set up a Firebase account and connect it with your Gallus Golf mobile app. What's The Point? Completing this process will enable you to see in-depth analytics about your users and what they're ...
How The Analytics Pane Works
What's The Point? The ultimate measure of any product's success is how many people are using it. Your app is no different, so we at Gallus have created a simple view for you to measure some important KPI's (Key Performance Indicators). Accessing The ...
How App Analytics Work
What's The Point? Each Gallus custom-branded mobile app has it's own unique subset of users. Since what works in one app may not work in another, tt's vital to take time to monitor performance and gain insights from it. For this purpose, Gallus ...
What's The Point? At their core, analytics reports help marketing-minded individuals to make decisions based on facts instead of assumptions. This page will outline each possible source of analytics data in your mobile app and how to apply that ...
Push Notification Analytics
Before You Begin For the basics on Push Notifications, make sure to check out our How Push Notifications Work article. Tutorial Video Accessing Push Notification Analytics Push Notification Analytics can be viewed on the Push Notifications history ...