How To Add A PDF To A Button
Before You Begin
To ensure you have a basic understanding of adding buttons into your app, read the below articles on adding Home Screen or Side Menu buttons:
- How The Home Screen Works
- How The Side Menu Works
Step 1: Upload Your PDF to Setup Files
In order to add a button, we first need a url to tie the pdf to. We have created an online storage solution for your use under Setup Files
- Log into your Gallus admin dashboard
- On the left side of the screen, click Basic Setup ---> Setup Files
- The ensuing page will display all of the files you've uploaded in the past. If you'd like to use one of them, navigate to step VII below.
- Click Choose Files to upload the necessary documents you'd like to add to your app.
- Number 1 in the graphic.
- Click Upload. The page will take a moment to load and your document will eventually appear in the list below.
- Number 2 in the graphic.
- Click the title of your document. A new window will load, with your document displayed.
- Number 3 in the graphic.
- On this new tab, click the url that appears at the top (it should begin with s3.amazonaws.com/data.gallusgolf.com). That complete link is what you'll be using in the next section:
Step 2: Create Your Button
After the url has been created, the process will be the same as adding any other home screen or side menu button. For more information on adding buttons to an app, please view our How App Navigation Works article
NEED SOME HELP? Click the chat button at the bottom-right of this page or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How Food And Beverage Works (Start Here)
In a typical Gallus Golf mobile app, a food & beverage menu is viewable via any of three different options. They are as follows: Gallus onTap View-Only Menu PDF Viewer This article will give a brief outline of each and link to subarticles that ...
How To Add Firebase Analytics To Your Mobile App
This article will walk you through the necessary steps to set up a Firebase account and connect it with your Gallus Golf mobile app. What's The Point? Completing this process will enable you to see in-depth analytics about your users and what they're ...
How To Add An Admin User To Your Account
To add an authorized user to your Gallus Golf Admin Dashboard, just fill out the form below and we'll send them login information:
How To Add HTML Code To A News Item
Before You Begin Make sure you have a basic understanding of News Items by viewing our How News Items Work article. What's The Point? News Items by default include three basic elements: a picture at the top, a title in the middle, and body text at ...
Adding Admins For A Gallus onTap Menu
Before You Begin Make sure you have an adequate understanding of Gallus onTap by reading our How Gallus onTap Works article. Steps To Complete Some menus will need more than one user with access to the account. To do so, follow these steps: Log into ...