How Tournament Leaderboards Work
Before You Begin
What's The Point?
Live tournaments are all about the leaderboards that users can view throughout the day. It's important, therefore, to make sure every Leaderboard is properly presented in the facility's mobile app and any TV's throughout the clubhouse. This article will outline the steps to create and manage Leaderboards within a Gallus Tournament Software event.
Getting To The Leaderboards Editor
- From the Tournaments page, select the tournament you'd like to edit.
- Once on the tournament checklist page, select the step marked Leaderboards.
- The next page will look like the screenshot below. You've made it!
- On the Leaderboards page, click Add Leaderboard towards the top of the page.
- Select a scoring style and click Add.
This is the most efficient way to add a Skins scoring format to the Gallus Golf Tournament Software.
- On the Leaderboards page, click the trash can icon to the right of the leaderboard you'd like to delete.
- Click OK.
- On the Leaderboards page, click Edit on the leaderboard.
- To the left of the team name, change the place number.
- Click Save.
At the bottom of the main tournament checklist page, scroll to the bottom. There will be a link to use to view the leaderboard:
Showing A Leaderboard On A TV
Here are some methods courses using our software have had success with, utilizing the Leaderboard link outlined above:
- Use a Google Chromecast
- Internet-enabled tv
- TV/Projector connected to a computer via VGA or HDMI
How Leaderboards Work
This article will outline how the Gallus Golf Leaderboards section works. PLEASE NOTE: This article is for the Leaderboards section of a Gallus Golf App. If you are looking for the Tournament Software, please navigate to our Tournament Software ...
How Flights Work
Before You Begin Make sure to have an adequate understanding of the Gallus Tournament Software by reading our Tournament Software Basics article. What's The Point? When running a tournament or competition within the Gallus Tournament Software, a ...
Tournament Software User Experience
Before You Begin For a complete summary of the Gallus Golf Tournament Software, please read our Tournament Software Basics article. What's The Point? Users must follow a specific process to join an event on tournament day. This article will outline ...
How The Gallus Monthly Tournament Series Works
Before You Begin Make sure you have an adequate understanding of the Scorecard & GPS by reading our How The Virtual Caddie Works article. What's The Point? Users of your app are constantly looking for ways to interact with each other. One of the most ...
Creating A New Event In The Gallus Tournament Software
Before You Begin Make sure you have an adequate understanding of the Gallus Tournament Software by reading our Tournament Software Basics article. What's The Point? In order to run an event in the Gallus Tournament Software, its framework must first ...